Discover the value of using ProModel simulation for process improvement and capacity analysis.
While it’s common to design factory layouts using AutoCAD and Inventor software for spatial accuracy, it doesn’t address the real capacity of a facility, system, or process. Actual capacity of a process design can be masked by many variables such as inventory levels, labor issues, equipment downtime, and quality levels to name a few. It’s very difficult to take all these factors into account using only CAD drawings and layouts.
ProModel's predictive analytic solution for capacity and throughput analysis is one of the most accurate ways to proactively determine a facility's true capacity under any circumstance and help you come as close to achieving that level as possible.
- Maximize Throughput / Productivity
- Minimize Cycle Time & Right-size WIP
- Increase labor productivity and resource utilization
- Understand effects of budget system constraints
- Increase confidence in the factory design
- Create a dynamic environment that predicts current and future processing
- Simulate the factory and get quantifiable results
- Identify bottlenecks, non-value processes, and further your continuous improvement efforts
- Enhance Sustainable Manufacturing