Expand Your Creativity
- Explore and iterate design concepts with digital sketching, while factoring in key design requirements and engineering constraints.
- Transition from 2D to 3D with digital conceptual design tools to rapidly explore, ideate and iterate different design themes presenting more options for an improved decision making process.
- Using computational design tools, explore and iterate designs faster than every before, creating normally impossible shapes with ease and control.
- Experience your designs with one-click visualization workflows providing high fidelity feedback for iterative design reviews and evaluation.
Perfect Your Designs
- Develop your design from concept to digital surface model, while adhering to original design intent.
- Further enhance and refine the digital model to final design detail and appearance, using industry leading modeling technology and tools.
- Quickly integrate clay scan data into your digital design model, efficiently converted into high fidelity surfaces.
- Move the single data model from final design selections to production-ready class-A models quickly and seamlessly in one continuous workflow.
- Accurately evaluate surface quality and continuity, featuring interactive NURBS visualization for pixel precision surface display as well as analytic rendering modes.
Efficiently Communicate Your Designs
- Make informed design decisions with high fidelity realtime interactive visualization allowing you to efficiently explore and validate alternatives.
- Visually communicate and collaborate around your design among teams and geographies, to improve design efficiency within the organization.
- Collaborate with someone working in Alias using Virtual Reality, seeing the changes as they happen immediately on a 1 to 1 scale.
- Generate marketing quality design images and animations directly from your design workflow, to present and showcase your design.
- Maintain design intent and integrity through the entire development process by easily sharing production surface data with engineering teams using common CAD applications.