Click on orange boxes below to open the document or link listed in the button
Customers that are moving to named user, are moving from serial numbers to email addresses (named user)
Named User Subscription
Follow each step in order to download your software
Products and Services
- Select Product
Classic User Management
- Admin only (preferred)
- Admin only
Fusion (Download Now)
all other Browser Download (preferred)
- Disable browser pop-up blockers
- Verify 2 files are downloaded
- for FeatureCAM
2:1 Network Trade-ins to Named User
Complete the following steps in the first 30 days after Trade-in
This happens on the first day of your renewal start date.
Some examples below: (FeatureCAM is treated the same way)
- If there is any user running PowerMill Premium, you need to assign Fusion 360 - PowerMill Ultimate to that user. Then uninstall Premium and Install Ultimate.
- If there is any user running PowerMill Standard, you need to assign Fusion 360 - PowerMill Standard to that user. Then, just fire up PowerMill Standard.
- If there is any user running PowerShape Standard or Premium or Ultimate, you need to assign Fusion 360 - PowerShape to that user. Then uninstall Premium or Standard and Install Ultimate.
- By User
- By Product
Bulk Import Available
Software will require User Login
- no update required
Network / Multi-User / Floating License
Allows multiple users (up to the number of seats purchased) to access Autodesk products. Administrators can install a product on an unlimited number of devices, but the total number of people accessing the product at one time is limited to the number of purchased seats.
Click on Multi-User License orange button below
Click on Firewall / Common Errors orange button below
Click on Usage Tracking orange button below
For individuals and smaller teams with less than 10 subscriptions
- Product usage reporting
- 2-step verification
- 8x5 live support
Benefits included with all product subscriptions
For medium and large teams with 10 or more subscriptions
- Product usage reporting with user details
- Single sign-on (SSO), learn more
- 24x7 live support
- Dedicated NexGen Customer Success rep
Benefits available at an additional cost
- Subscription with Single-User Access (a stand-alone license): Allows one or more users to access Autodesk products. Each user must have a stand-alone license, which can't be shared with another user. When you purchase additional seats for the subscription, you are purchasing additional stand-alone licenses. A user with a stand-alone license can download and install the software assigned to them on up to three devices, but can use only one of them at a time.
- Subscription with Multi-User Access (network/floating license): Allows multiple users (up to the number of seats purchased) to access Autodesk products. Administrators can install a product on an unlimited number of devices, but the total number of people accessing the product at one time is limited to the number of purchased seats.
Maintenance plans will retire on May 7, 2021 and subscriptions with multi-user access will retire on August 7, 2022 and cannot be further renewed.
For standalone maintenance, at your next renewal before May 7, 2021, you can trade in one seat for one subscription at a cost consistent with what you pay today.
For network maintenance, at your next renewal before August 7, 2023, trade in one seat for two subscriptions (for one named user each) at a cost consistent with what you pay today. Subscriptions with network maintenance plans will retire on May 7, 2021, and cannot be further renewed.
For multi-user subscribers, at your next renewal before August 7, 2023, trade in one subscription for two subscriptions (for one named user each) at a cost consistent with what you pay today. Subscriptions with multi-user plans will retire on August 7, 2022 and cannot be further renewed.
For perpetual license (without maintenance), if you’re using an older perpetual license, you have the opportunity to save big on a 1-year or 3-year subscription on the same product you’re using now, or a different standalone product, including a collection. Contact us
Design & Creation Suites retired in April 2020 are no longer able to be renewed. If you own a Design & Creation Suite, Contact us to learn more about your options to upgrade to an industry collection through one of the trade-in offers above.