Continue Machining From Previous Job
When using multiple jobs from different orientations, you can perform rest machining between the jobs.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Create two jobs with two different tool views, in this example called Job1 and Job2.
- Create operation(s) in Job1 that removes stock that is also reachable in Job2.
- In the setup of Job2, enable Continue Machining from Previous Job.
- Create operation(s) in Job2 that have Rest Machining enabled and set to From Previous Operation(s).
Enable Continue Machining from Previous Job in Job2.
Job2 roughing considers the material removed in Job1.
- Tags: HSMXpress, Job Setup, Roughing