You're invited to join NexGenCAM and Haas at the Milwaukee HFO for a free 5-axis HSM CAM lecture, demo, and lunch! See the UMC-750SS in action, and learn how Haas machines are designed to work seamlessly with HSM CAM. HSM is the fastest growing CAM technology in the US and is a simple add in for SolidWorks or Inventor CAD software which can be learned in hours.
Haas Factory Outlet Milwaukee is a distributor for Haas Automation, the largest machine tool builder in the United States. They manufacture a full line of CNC vertical and horizontal machining centers, CNC lathes, rotary tables, mini mills, super mini mills and 5C indexers. They are defined not only by their machining centers but by their outstanding service and applications.
- Learn the benefits of programming offline while your machine is busy making chips
- See how easy it is to take a solid model and generate a program in HSM
- See a live demo of how simple, yet powerful HSM is to use
Key take-aways for attendees include:
- Integrated CAD/CAM through full associativity to the solid model
- Realize a 50% reduction in Engineering Change times
- Adaptive clearing (high efficiency machining) included at no additional charge
- Standard Post Processors Free/ Custom Posts, additional charges apply
- Free 2 1/2 axis software for all customers
- Free CNC handbook written on Haas CNC Controller
- Lunch and networking with local manufacturers and job shops
Thursday, March 16th, 2017
Two Training Sessions Available:
Morning Session: HSM CAM and 5-Axis demo
- 9am-9:30am: Registration
- 9:30am: Welcome: NexGenCAM/Haas Automation
- 9:45am: HSM CAM/ Improve programming and cycle time by 100%, extend tool life by 7 times.
- 11am: Break
- 11:15am: UMC-750SS Demo Station / Let's cut some parts!
- 11:30am-12:30pm: Lunch & Networking
Afternoon Session: 5-Axis demo only
- 1pm-1:15pm: Welcome: UMC-750SS Demo Station / Let's cut some parts!
Haas Factory Outlet Milwaukee
3315 Intertech Drive
Brookfield, WI 53045
Phone: (262) 373-5050