Free CAM Efficiency HSM Lunch & Learn Event: March 22nd
You're invited to join JVH Engineering and NexGenCAM for a free HSM CAM lecture, demo, and lunch! HSM is the fastest growing CAM technology in the US. Whether you're an Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks user, HSM CAM integrates into the software you're already using with a simple add in! Join us for an overview and learn how to get started for free. Solutions available for 2.5 axis, 3 axis, and 5 axis.
Key Takaways from previous attendees and HSM users:
- 2x Faster Programming Time, 50% Faster Cycle Time
- Ease of use — Clean User Interface that brings users up-to-speed in hours or days, not weeks and months
- Optimized workflows — Adaptive clearing (high speed machining) included at no additional charge
- Integration — Skip the translation steps because programming directly inside Inventor or SolidWorks gives the ability to quickly turnaround design changes
- Value — Each HSM seat includes a full seat of Autodesk® Inventor® (CAD)
- Support — We are staffed for support, training, and post implementation to meet your expectations
- Lunch and networking with JVH, NexGenCAM, and local manufacturers
- Date: March 22nd, 2017
- Time: 9:30am-1:00pm ET
- Location: JVH Engineering, Inc.
3040 Ivanrest Ave
Grandville, MI 49418