Machining and CAM Efficiency Seminar: From Art to Part
Huntington Beach, CA: April 28 & 29, 2017
Join NexGenCAM and Core Consulting to gain valuable insight into increasing manufacturing efficiency, and get a unique chance to see over 100 racing cars on display at Factory Five's annual car festival!
Come to our free CAM efficiency seminar on Friday afternoon at Urban Workshop, an 18,500+ sq.ft. makerspace facility with a huge variety of manufacturing equipment. After the workshop you can check out the 200 restaurants in Huntington Beach or Newport.
A deeper-dive seminar on improving programming and cycle time starts Saturday at 9AM at the Best Western Surf City conference room; then get ready for Factory Five's 10th annual Huntington Beach Cruise In! This all-day car festival features live music, awards, raffles, and awesome cars, including Shelby Cobra replicas.
Before the seminar on Saturday morning, come stop by the nearby Donut Derelicts from 6 to 8AM. This is the largest and oldest car & coffee gathering in the West.
Registration open to come for one or both events.
Event Focus/Key Takaways:
- Learn the benefits of programming offline while your machine is busy making chips
- See how easy it is to take a solid model and generate a program
- Program parts 4-5x faster
- Shorten cycle times by up to 100%
- No more re-programming due to design changes
- Extend tool life by 6 times
- Extremely easy to use modern CAM software/cut parts on day 1
- No high-cost risk upfront, only low yearly subscription
Friday, April 28th: CAM Efficiency Seminar
- Registration 1:30-2PM
- Seminar: 2-4PM
- Urban Workshop
- 365-A Clinton Street
- Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Saturday, April 29th: CAM/Toolpath Optimization
- Registration 8:30-9AM
- Seminar: 9-10:30AM
- Best Western Surf City
- 19360 Beach Blvd
- Huntington Beach, CA 92648